Additional Feature Requests?

GPS Data Management?

Keep GPS data for longer than other files?
100%
Process 1 day previous of data only?
No votes

Total votes: 1

Glenn
Site Admin

Post by Glenn »

Hi all,

Now that 4.2.0 is out the door, been working on fixing the DPI/scaling aspects ... not sure will ever get there is truly a PITA. (and prefer to add new features...) Just google Windows 10 DPI to see the complaints. Anyway - at the least will make some improvements about window handling/scaling...

Future suggestions?
- Was planning on change the GPS data processing.
Currently after download creates GPS kmz files for past 3 days (including now/Day). The risk of this is if you are not storing 3 days of data, may overwrite gps data with incomplete data as will need 3 full days of gps files to do so:
Options Managing:
1. Keep the gps files for longer ?even weeks (they are tiny) might in fact be the best option
2. Only go 1 day back, then only need to store data for 24/48 hours before get complete data sets? Manual Process GPS button will generate files of all current data...
3. Some other option not thinking about...

Probably would suggest 1., now that I have typed this - but welcome to take other suggestions

Any other thoughts of improvements?
morbital

Re: Additional Feature Requests?

Post by morbital »

Maybe I'm missing it somewhere, but can the program start in the background in the tray with windows start up?
Glenn
Site Admin

Post by Glenn »

Yes.
It’s in the options page - click the ? Mark top right - click the startup with windows Checkbox!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk