Change Log 4.9.3 [Instore NOW]

Glenn
Site Admin

Change Log 4.9.3 [Instore NOW]

Post by Glenn »

• Support for X series new Sep 2021 Firmware/Seamless Pairing/Hard Cornering support
    eg. firmware 1.08 DRX900-2CH
  • Add Hardware ID Button to display unique Hardware ID, in Info windows - planned for support without persistent internet
    (depending on demand)
  • Persist the Right progress Bar info if/when cameras disconnects
  • Better error checking - inform if HDD full correctly, send alert to windows and flash taskbar if drive full.
    Flash HDD Used Camera Info box if HDD has no FreeSpace.
  • Will persist this error and before downloading will check HDD freespace, and only recommence if >150MB free
  • Change Taskbar Icon; Red if no camera connected, Green if any Camera Connected (Not sure completely like this - happy for feedback)
  • Attempt to persist the Files Downloaded Bar info (e.g numbers) until next successful connection
    (Remembering that the green Light at end of taskbar indicates complete download successfully within past 24 hours)
  • Major change to low level error handling - reports last major error with a popup window on next startup of Blackvue Downloader and then tries to run as usual.
    Should report low-level errors better (typically full drives, windows security etc.)
    Hopefully overcoming the issue of failure to startup with no messaging - and whilst the log directory would contain the issue, finding this directory without the app helping (the Open Log Window) is quite difficult

Awaiting Windows Store Checks.. & very quick this time

In store Now!
DigitalPackrat

Re: Change Log 4.9.3 [Instore NOW]

Post by DigitalPackrat »

Any update on the Hardware ID Button? Still using one of your early versions because Microsoft store is not an option for me. Would love to pay you for a newer version.
Glenn
Site Admin

Post by Glenn »

Hi

Had stalled a bit as wasn’t (any) demand.

Before I potentially revisit; what is your particularly Store issue?

Glenn

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
DigitalPackrat

Post by DigitalPackrat »

Its a combination of things, version of windows, domain and policies, and no internet access for that system. It a home setup but vary locked down.
Glenn
Site Admin

Post by Glenn »

Well only the no internet access could the Hardware ID solve.

Basically the idea was in those rare cases that don’t wish internet access, could install via store and then disconnect internet. On startup could use a corresponding key for HardwareId to run without any store checks.

Wouldn’t overcome the other issues you describe…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk